Water Treatment Chemicals Sodium Polynaphthalene Sulfonate Na2SO4 < 5% PNS 5%
Advantages in cement
1. Low dosage 0.3~0.75% of the weight of cementitious material .
2. Water reducing rate 25~35%.
3. Wide adaptability, can used in all kinds of concrete projects and cement products.
4. Meet the international standards environmental protection rules :ISO14000.
5. High slump retention, slumps keep unchanged within 30min and loss little in 1h
6. Low shrink rate with Polycarboxylate superplasticizer.
7. Improves the liquidity of concrete greatly.
8. Makes the concrete keep long time construction performance.
9. Ameliorates the peaceability and physics performance of concrete, improving construction quality.
|NO.||Index items||Standard value|
|1||Appearance||Light Yellow Powder|
|3||Content of cl (%)||0.3 Max|
|4||Net Starch Fluidity (mm)||250 Min|
|5||Surface Tension (N/m)||(70 ± 1) × 10 -3|
|6||Solids Content (%)||93.0% Min|
|Conclusion||Complies with requirements .|